MSF packages reflect the humanitarian spirit of volunteerism as well as recognising the high level of professionals we recruit.
1. Round trip economy air travel
2. Accommodation and transportation during your contract (including briefings and debriefings)
3. Monthly indemnity based on your experience and MSF salary structure
4. Field Per diem allowance in local currency based on the cost of living in project country
5. Insurance covering health, luggage, professional liability, repatriation, accidents and flights
6. Pre and post mission health checks
Volunteers are responsible for personal expenses such as the purchase of souvenirs and developing photos and for their own holiday arrangements during and after their contract.