Join us at Sportzify Colour Run 2018 at Decathlon Sarjapur as MSF will be present there as a charity partner.
Colour Run is an event which was started 3 years back with the vision of celebrating the festival of Holi with the fellow running community and engage with like-minded people.
Call for volunteers
We are seeking volunteers to help us with Colour Run 2018 and TCS World 10K marathon. This opportunity is open only for volunteers in Bengaluru
Volunteer roles and responsibilities:
- Volunteers will get exposure and experience working with a world-class humanitarian organisation.
- The project involves signing up runners who will run for MSF at the TCS World 10k Run happening in Bengaluru on Sunday, May 13. Runners typically commit to raise funds for MSF as a cause in the range of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lacs, through their friends, family & networks. MSF will promote the runners on social media and help them with communication material.
- Duration of volunteer assignment: March 1 to March 30, 2018
- Volunteers will be tele/skype trained to help them understand MSF’s work.
- Volunteers will need to be physically present for engagement with runners on early morning at Decathlon, Sarjapur (from 5:30 am to 12 noon)
- Following which they will need to follow up with leads generated to sign them up on MSF’s page on the ICFN website for the TCS 10k Run: https://www.icfn.in/tcsworld10k/MSF-India/
- Volunteers can use other platforms, networks to also create MSF leads and fundraisers for the TCS 10k event.
- MSF will provide Internship certificates to all volunteers on successful completion of the volunteer assignment.
- Volunteers are required to provide a daily update on their progress via email/phone to MSF FR team.
To apply to volunteer please email you details with the subject Ref: Volunteers for Colour Run 2018 to Hr.Support.India@new-delhi.msf.org
Last date for applications: 2nd March 2018