- Minimum qualification: MBBS
- Minimum of 2 years and above of professional experience after registration
- Full Medical Council registration
- Managerial and supervisory experience
- Flexible and able to manage stress
- Ability to provide training and supervision to others
- Availability for a minimum period of 9-12 months
- Diploma in Tropical medicine is desirable
- Experience in following fields is a good asset:
- Infectious diseases
- Public health
- Minor Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
What Do We Offer
MSF packages reflect the humanitarian spirit of volunteerism as well as recognising the high level of professionals we recruit.
- Round trip economy air travel;
- Accommodation and transportation during your contract (including briefings and debriefings);
- Monthly indemnity based on your experience and MSF salary structure;
- Field Per diem allowance in local currency based on the cost of living in project country;
- Insurance covering health, luggage, professional liability, repatriation, accidents and flights;
- Pre- and post-mission health checks.
Career With MSF
Besides the practical considerations, there are many intangible benefits. Working for MSF is a challenging and rewarding personal and professional experience that allows you to help people in a very real way. MSF encourages field workers to continue working for the organisation beyond their first mission, and we offer various career opportunities to our field workers.
Gaining more and varied MSF field experience makes you eligible for coordination positions in the mission such as Logistical, Medical, or Project Coordinator, or Head of Mission.